POLISphone is a versatile sound map. It starts in the Portophone mode but you can use your own image and sounds to create an original POLISphone.
1. move the mouse in a circular fashion at a sound spot to listen to its sound.
2. the larger the vinyl, the louder the sound.
3. if a sound is playing, press the mouse to make it loop.
4. if a sound is looping, press the mouse at that spot to unloop
5. press the mouse once at the right upper corner (map-marker icon) to see where are the sound spots. You are now in the "edit mode"
6. when in the "edit mode", double click a sound spot to move it to a new location
7. drag and drop a new sound to the icons below the map or click the icon itself and choose a new sound. Each number (e.g. 1) is assigned to a specific spot.
8. To see the relationship of icons, numbering of icons and spots, press the mouse once at the right upper corner on the map-marker icon
9. to replace the background image, you can drag and drop a new image to the canvas or click the image icon and choose a new image.
10. save and load POLISphone projects by clicking the arrow icons